Vision, Mission, & Core Beliefs
BCLC’s Vision is to glorify God through our service to His churches.
BCLC’s Mission is to assist churches in their efforts to spread the gospel by providing affordable real estate related loans.
BCLC’s Mission Priorities:
- To focus on the long term spiritual and financial health of each church we consult.
- To provide our churches with straightforward terms, rate options, and underwriting guidelines.
- To serve as many churches as feasible, regardless of their size, longevity, or ethnicity.
BCLC Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative word of God.
- We believe in one God who exists eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the full deity and the full humanity of Jesus Christ. We believe that eternal salvation and restored relationships are only possible through faith in Jesus Christ who died for us, rose from the dead, and is coming again. This salvation is offered to all people.
- We believe that the church was instituted by Jesus Christ to be the people of God and is made up of all true believers regardless of race, gender, age or station in life.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church and the priesthood of all believers.
BCLC seeks to support and serve mission minded Baptist and non-Baptist churches who share these same affirmations of faith.