BCLC Lending Rates
Please call 844-273-7713 for our current one-year, three-year, and five-year interest rates.
Terms of BCLC Loans
- New loans are fully-amortizing, 15 or 20-year term notes that adjust according to the interest rate option that was selected by the church at loan closing (one-year, three-year, and five-year rate options available).
- Rates are fixed for the elected term and will adjust to BCLC’s current rate on the adjustment date.
- Although the rate adjusts on the adjustment date, the loan is not due until the maturity date (i.e. the loan balance will be paid off over a 15 or 20-year period).
- BCLC takes a first lien on all church land and improvements. The maximum loan to value accepted is 75%.
- BCLC does not charge any origination fees at loan closing.
- There are no prepayment penalties. Our churches are free to pay down or pay off their loans as quickly as they would like.
- None of BCLC loans are balloon notes. This means that churches are not required to refinance every three or five years.
- BCLC does not require cash flow covenants that borrowers have to adhere to over the life of the loan in order to remain in good standing.
8333 Douglas Avenue Ste. 1460
Dallas, TX 75225
Sign Up for
Get our latest insights to your inbox (one email per month):
Give Us a Call
Toll free continental U.S.
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT