Ministry Focused Church FinancingServing churches with wisdom, knowledge and affordable loans since 1952.
BCLC has been providing churches with affordable, simplified loans for the following purposes for nearly 70 years:
We offer interest-only payments during construction. Additionally, BCLC will provide guidance throughout the construction process.
Renovations are vital in keeping churches relevant and adaptive. BCLC funds various types of church remodeling projects, from roof replacements to sanctuary overhauls.
Whether your church is seeking to refinance on its own accord or your existing lender is requiring a refinance, BCLC would be glad to review an appliation and share about our loan products.
We support both raw land purchases and existing church building purchases, so long as the property will be use for church purposes.
BCLC’s Vision & Mission
BCLC’s vision is to glorify God through our service to His churches.
BCLC’s mission is to assist churches in their efforts to spread the gospel by providing affordable real estate related loans.
BCLC's Mission Priorities
- To focus on the long term spiritual and financial health of each church we consult.
- To provide our borrowers with a church financing option that has straightforward terms, rate options, and underwriting guidelines.
- To serve as many churches as feasible, regardless of their size, longevity, or ethnicity.
When you choose BCLC, you are partnering with a gospel-center ministry. BCLC has been serving Baptist and like-minded churches through the ministry of church financing for over 60 years. Our church loan products give our customers the opportunity to have efficient and affordable real-estate loan options.
Listed below are some interesting facts about the BCLC:
- BCLC has processed over $1 billion in loan requests from Baptist churches since it was started in 1952.
- BCLC is a non-profit, self supporting corporation. All of BCLC’s corporate officers are members of Baptist churches.
- Based upon capital adequacy ratios, BCLC is at least 5 times stronger than most commercial banks.
- BCLC estimates that there are approximately 175,000 per week worshipping in BCLC financed church facilities.
In addition to sharing the same ultimate goal as churches — to advance God’s Kingdom — BCLC also distinguishes itself in the loan products it offers:
- BCLC does not charge any origination fees at loan closing.
- There are no prepayment penalties. Our churches are free to pay down or pay off their loans as quickly as they would like.
- None of BCLC loans are balloon notes. This means that churches are not required to refinance every three or five years.
- BCLC does not require cash flow covenants that borrowers have to adhere to over the life of the loan in order to remain in good standing.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative word of God.
- We believe in one God who exists eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the full deity and the full humanity of Jesus Christ. We believe that eternal salvation and restored relationships are only possible through faith in Jesus Christ who died for us, rose from the dead, and is coming again. This salvation is offered to all people.
- We believe that the church was instituted by Jesus Christ to be the people of God and is made up of all true believers regardless of race, gender, age or station in life.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church and the priesthood of all believers.
BCLC seeks to support and serve mission minded Baptist and non-Baptist churches who share these same affirmations of faith.
Sign Up for our Monthly Newsletter
Receive a once-per-month update of our latest insights created for your team.
8333 Douglas Avenue Ste. 1460
Dallas, TX 75225
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get our latest insights to your inbox (one email per month):
Give Us a Call
Toll free continental U.S.
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT